See what’s growing at the American Royal Field Trip! September 2020 - Dates TBD
Formerly known as School Tours, the American Royal Field Trip explores fields of opportunity in food and agriculture.
Our Field Trip takes 2nd through 4th grade students on an agricultural adventure featuring animal and educational exhibits including:
- Southwest Dairy’s Mobile Milking Display
- K-State College of Veterinary Medicine interactive display
- Avenue of Breeds featuring various breeds of horses
- Cattle Dog demonstration
- Agriculture technology from John Deere
- Educational activities with commodity products
- Honey bees, sheep, goats and more!
Following the tours, students enjoy lunch in Hale Arena as they watch young cowboys and cowgirls from across the region participate in the Youth Rodeo.
Tickets are $5 per person. Ticket price per student and teacher includes the educational tours and Youth Rodeo. Parents and chaperones may purchase tickets onsite at the Box Office inside the American Royal Complex.
Registration will open in July 2020.
Thanks to a generous contribution by UMB Financial Corporation, schools may qualify for reduced or free tickets to the American Royal Field Trip, as well as transportation assistance, based on students enrolled in free and reduced lunch programs. For more information, email [email protected]