Invitational Contest Process and Registration
Please note: The American Royal will be extending the invitational qualifying period for 2021 to include teams that have previously been invited to the 2019 invitational contest through the 2021 qualifying period (June 30, 2018 – July 1, 2021)
- If your team has won a Grand Championship from a qualifying contest from July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2021: You should receive an invite email from the American Royal asking you to join. There is only one form to register this year – teams that are joining the BBQ and have qualified can fill out the invitational qualification information on their team registration. The American Royal team will crosscheck and will notify the team/chief cook if there are any questions. If you do not receive an invite email from the American Royal and believe you have qualified, you may email [email protected] to verify.
- All teams are required to register online.
- All teams are required to turn in/participate in the open Meats Contest and purchase a space for their team for the weekend.
- During registration, you will be asked if you are an invitational team (button on the form).
- The American Royal will cross verify that you are an invitational team.
- No additional fee is required to participate in the Invitational contest.
- If you have questions about this process, please email [email protected]