Invitational Contest Process and Registration
Please note: The American Royal will be extending the invitational qualifying period for 2021 to include teams that have previously been invited to the 2019 invitational contest through the 2021 qualifying period (June 30, 2018 – July 1, 2021)
- Teams that qualified in the 2019 period (June 30, 2018 – July 1, 2019) do not need to verify their contest again.
- Teams that have won a Grand Championship in the 2020 and the 2021 period (June 30, 2019 – July 1, 2021) will be required to verify their contest. These teams must work with their winning contest to provide contact information to the American Royal. The American Royal will then send over a form to verify your win. This is NOT your registration.
- All teams are required to register online.
- All teams are required to turn in/participate in the open Meats Contest and purchase a space for their team for the weekend.
- During registration, you will be asked if you are an invitational team (button on the form).
- The American Royal will cross verify that you are an invitational team.
- No additional fee is required to participate in the Invitational contest.
- If you have questions about this process, please email [email protected]